Report NEP-CFN-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Filipozzi & Kersti Harkmann, 2014. "Currency hedge – walking on the edge?," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Alissa Amico, 2014. "Corporate Governance Enforcement in the Middle East and North Africa: Evidence and Priorities," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Tatiana Didier & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2014. "Debt Markets in Emerging Economies: Major Trends," Working Papers 172014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-605 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andries, Alin Marius & Brown, Martin, 2014. "Credit Booms and Busts in Emerging Markets: The Role of Bank Governance and Risk Managment," Working Papers on Finance 1414, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Verwijmeren, P., 2014. "Forensic Finance," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2014-058-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Shimizu, Chihiro, 2014. "How Are Property Investment Returns Determined? : Estimating the Micro-Structure of Asset Prices, Property Income, and Discount Rates," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 12, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joel F. Houston & Chen Lin & Junbo Wang, 2014. "Does Bank Monitoring Matter to Bondholders?," Working Papers 162014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.