Report NEP-CFN-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan, Robert M. & O'Toole, Conor M. & McCann, Fergal, 2014. "Does bank market power affect SME financing constraints?," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Item repec:cdi:wpaper:1570 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coleman, Nicholas & Feler, Leo, 2014. "Bank Ownership, Lending, and Local Economic Performance During the 2008-2010 Financial Crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 1099, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Correa, Ricardo & Goldberg, Linda S. & Rice, Tara, 2014. "Liquidity risk and U.S. bank lending at home and abroad," Staff Reports 676, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Oliver Hart & Luigi Zingales, 2014. "Banks Are Where The Liquidity Is," NBER Working Papers 20207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2014. "Do Credit Associations Compete with Each Other in Japanese Regional Lending Markets?," MPRA Paper 56669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta, 2014. "The problem with government interventions: The wrong banks, inadequate strategies, or ineffective measures?," MPRA Paper 56730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeon, Bang Nam & Lim, Hosung & Wu, Ji, 2014. "The impact of foreign banks on monetary policy transmission during the global financial crisis of 2008-2009: Evidence from Korea," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.