Report NEP-CFN-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene Carmona & Kevin Webster, 2013. "The Self-Financing Equation in High Frequency Markets," Papers 1312.2302, arXiv.org.
- David Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay Singh, 2013. "A Capital Adequacy Buffer Model," Working Papers in Economics 13/35, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Olena Senyuta, 2013. "Delegation and Performance," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp497, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Hurlin , Christophe & Perignon, Christophe, 2013. "Systemic Risk Score: A Suggestion," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1005, HEC Paris.
- Morellec , Erwan & Valta , Philip & Zhdanov , Alexei, 2013. "Financing Investment: The Choice between Bonds and Bank Loans," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1010, HEC Paris.
- Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo & Hanjarivo Lalaharison, 2011. "Option pricing with discrete time jump processes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11037r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Apr 2012.
- Viral V. Acharya & Hanh Le & Hyun Song Shin, 2013. "Bank Capital and Dividend Externalities," NBER Working Papers 19707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Favero, 2013. "Foreign family business and capital flight. The case for a fraud to fail," Working Papers 27, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.