Report NEP-CFN-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- He, Yinghua & Nielsson, Ulf & Guo, Hong & Yang, Jiong, 2012. "Subscribing to Transparency," TSE Working Papers 12-351, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2013.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sun , Xian, 2012. "Home preference at selecting financial advisors in cross-border M&As," Research Discussion Papers 31/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Takalo, Tuomas, 2012. "Competition before sunset: The case of the Finnish ATM market," Research Discussion Papers 32/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Christian Hattendorff, 2012. "Do Natural Resource Sectors Rely Less on External Finance than Manufacturing Sectors?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lizbeth Navas-Alemán & Carlo Pietrobelli & Marco Kamiya, 2012. "Inter-Firm Linkages and Finance in Value Chains," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 76418, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Masciantonio, Sergio & Tiseno, Andrea, 2012. "The rise and fall of universal banking: ups and downs of a sample of large and complex financial institutions since the late ‘90s," MPRA Paper 42494, University Library of Munich, Germany.