Report NEP-CFN-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & Thierry Post & Atakan Yalcin, 2012. "A Concave Security Market Line," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1211, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Shen, Chung-Hua & Huang , Yu-Li & Hasan , Iftekhar, 2012. "Asymmetric benchmarking in bank credit rating," Research Discussion Papers 13/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Koetter, Michael & Wu, Qiang, 2012. "Corporate boards and bank loan contracting," Research Discussion Papers 14/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang, 2012. "Are firm- and country-specific governance substitutes? Evidence from financial contracts in emerging markets," Research Discussion Papers 12/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Wenjuan Chen & Anton Velinov, 2012. "Do Japanese Stock Prices Reflect Macro Fundamentals?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2012. "Does R&D intensity influence leverage? Evidence from Indian firm-level data," MPRA Paper 38945, University Library of Munich, Germany.