Report NEP-CFN-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chung, Ji-Woong & Sensoy, Berk A. & Stern, Lea H. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2010. "Pay for Performance from Future Fund Flows: The Case of Private Equity," SIFR Research Report Series 77, Institute for Financial Research.
- Jose M. Berrospide & Rochelle M. Edge, 2010. "The effects of bank capital on lending: what do we know, and what does it mean?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tom Engsted & Bent Nielsen, 2010. "Testing for rational bubbles in a co-explosive vector autoregression," Economics Papers 2010-W06, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:eab:govern:2297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michiel Bijlsma & Wouter Elsenburg & Michiel van Leuvensteijn, 2010. "Four Futures for Finance; A scenario study," CPB Document 211, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.