Report NEP-CFN-2008-12-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stolowy, Hervé & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2008. "Determinants of board members’ financial expertise – Empirical evidence from France," Les Cahiers de Recherche 903, HEC Paris.
- Salvador Barrios & Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2008. "International Taxation and Multinational Firm Location Decisions," Working Papers CEB 08-037.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- C. Fritz Foley & Robin Greenwood, 2008. "The Evolution of Corporate Ownership After IPO: The Impact of Investor Protection," NBER Working Papers 14557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Canarella & Stephen M. Miller & Stephen K. Pollard, 2008. "Dynamic Stock Market Interactions between the Canadian, Mexican, and the United States Markets: The NAFTA Experience," Working papers 2008-49, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jeanjean, Thomas & Stolowy, Hervé & Lesage, Cédric, 2008. "Why do you speak English (in your annual report)?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 904, HEC Paris.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2008. "Financial structure, financial development and banking fragility: International evidence," MPRA Paper 12124, University Library of Munich, Germany.