Report NEP-CFN-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cazavan-Jeny, Anne & Margaine, Julien & Missonier-Piera, Franck, 2008. "CEO compensations in a stakeholders' regime : an empirical investigation with French listed companies," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08015, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo & Bermejo, Vicente J. & Bilan, Andrada, 2008. "Poor performance of mutual funds in Spain. 1991-2007," IESE Research Papers D/746, IESE Business School.
- Saffi, Pedro, 2008. "Expected returns and liquidity risk: Does entrepreneurial income matter?," IESE Research Papers D/749, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2008. "The equity premium in finance and valuation textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/745, IESE Business School.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Mariotti, Thomas & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2008. "Free Cash-Flow, Issuance Costs and Stock Price Volatility," IDEI Working Papers 518, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Décamps, Jean-Paul & Villeneuve, Stéphane, 2009. "Rethinking Dynamic Capital Structure Models with Roll-Over Debt," IDEI Working Papers 528, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Nov 2011.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Palmberg, Johanna, 2008. "Swedish Listed Family Firms and Entrepreneurial Spirit," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 147, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Schroth, Enrique & Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Cash Breeds Success : The Role of Financing Constraints in Patent Races," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 873, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bejan, Camelia, 2008. "Production and financial decisions under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 11033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giurca Vasilescu, Laura, 2008. "Corporate governance in developing and emerging countries. The case of Romania," MPRA Paper 11053, University Library of Munich, Germany.