Report NEP-CFN-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muliaman D. Hadad & Maximilian J. B. Hall & Wimboh Santoso & Ricky Satria & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2008. "Banking Efficiency and Stock Market Performance: An Analysis of Listed Indonesian Banks," Discussion Paper Series 2008_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2008.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2008. "Japan: The banks are back! Or are they?," Discussion Paper Series 2008_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2008.
- Zsolt Bedo & Eva Ozsvald, 2008. "Codes of Good Governance in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0818, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Greta Falavigna, 2008. "Nouveaux instruments d’évaluation pour le risque financier d’entreprise," CERIS Working Paper 200801, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fausto PAnunzi, 2008. "Inheritance Law and Investment in Family Firms," CSEF Working Papers 204, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Eklund, Johan, 2008. "Q-theory of Investment and Earnings Retentions-Evidence from Scandinavia," Ratio Working Papers 125, The Ratio Institute.