Report NEP-CFN-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gavin C Reid & Julia A Smith, 2008. "Why is it so Hard to Value Intangibles? Evidence from Investments in High-Technology Start-Ups," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0806, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Pitluck, Aaron Z., 2008. "Moral Behavior in Stock Markets: Islamic finance and socially responsible investment," MPRA Paper 9477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarno, Domenico, 2008. "Financial And Legal Constraints To Firm Growth: Tha Case Of Italy," MPRA Paper 9558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James B. Ang, 2008. "Finance And Inequality: The Case Of India," CAMA Working Papers 2008-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Michael B. Grelck & Stefan Prigge & Lars Tegtmeier & Mihail Topalov, 2008. "Diversification Properties of Investments in Shipping," Working Papers 011, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.