Report NEP-CFN-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Adriani & LG Deidda & S. Sonderegger, 2007. "Over-signaling vs Underpricing: The Role of Financial Intermediaries in Initial Public Offerings," Working Paper CRENoS 200714, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Yuh-Jye Lee & Dorothea Schäfer & Yi-Ren Yeh, 2007. "The Default Risk of Firms Examined with Smooth Support Vector Machines," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 757, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrick Musso & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "The Impact of Financial Constaints on Firm Survival and Growth," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-37, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Elisabetta Gualandri & Valeria Venturelli, 2008. "Assessing and measuring the equity gap and the equity requirements for innovative SMEs," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08011, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Arestis, Philip & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2008. "Financial Structure and Economic Growth," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore