Report NEP-CFN-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Guégan, 2007. "Global and local stationary modelling in finance : theory and empirical evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marco Da Rin & María Fabiana Penas, 2007. "The Effect of Venture Capital on Innovation Strategies," NBER Working Papers 13636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Atanasov & Vladimir Ivanov & Kate Litvak, 2007. "The Impact of Litigation on Venture Capitalist Reputation," NBER Working Papers 13641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jörn Hendrich Block & Andreas Thams, 2007. "Long-Term Orientation In Family And Non-Family Firms: A Bayesian Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-059, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Elisabete Gomes Santana Felix & Cesaltina Pires & Mohamed Azzim Gulamhussenb, 2007. "The Determinants of Venture Capital in Europe - Evidence Across Countries," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Balázs Zsámboki, 2007. "Basel II and financial stability: An investigation of sensitivity and cyclicality of capital requirements based on QIS 5," MNB Occasional Papers 2007/67, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Dimitrios Thomakos & Tao Wang, 2007. "'Optimal' Probabilistic Predictions for Financial Returns," Working Papers 0006, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.