Report NEP-CFN-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rokkanen, Nikolas, 2007. "With Good Reputation Size Does not Matter: Issue Frequency and the Determinants of Debt Maturity," Working Papers 522, Hanken School of Economics.
- Laurent Deville & Fabrice Riva, 2007. "Liquidity and Arbitrage in Options Markets: A SurvivalAnalysis Approach," Post-Print halshs-00162221, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00165026_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00162404_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ardia, David, 2007. "Tests d’arbitrage sur options: une analyse empirique des cotations de market-makers," DQE Working Papers 8, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Ekholm, Bo-Göran & Wallin, Jan, 2006. "Flexible Budgeting under Uncertainty: A Real Options Perspective," Working Papers 520, Hanken School of Economics.