Report NEP-CFN-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian Penalver & Gregory Thwaites, 2006. "Fiscal rules for debt sustainability in emerging markets: the impact of volatility and default risk," Bank of England working papers 307, Bank of England.
- Simon Price & Christoph Schleicher, 2006. "Returns to equity, investment and Q: evidence from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 310, Bank of England.
- John Armour & David A. Skeel, Jr., 2006. "Who writes the rules for hostile takeovers, and why? - The peculiar divergence of US and UK takeover regulations," Working Papers wp331, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- John Armour & Audrey Hsu & Adrian Walters, 2006. "The costs and benefits of secured creditor control in bankruptcy: Evidence from the UK," Working Papers wp332, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:242 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ebs:finacc:061101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liu, Zhen, 2006. "Fair Disclosure and Investor Asymmetric Awareness in Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 917, University Library of Munich, Germany.