Report NEP-CFN-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engelbert J. Dockner & Florian O.O. Wagener, 2006. "Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria in Models with a Single Capital Stock," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-055/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ajit Singh & Ann Zammit, 2006. "Corporate Governance, Crony capitalism and Economic Crisis: Should the US Business Model replace the Asian Way of 'Doing Business'?," Working Papers wp329, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindhe, Tobias & Södersten, Jan, 2006. "The Equity Trap, the Cost of Capital and the Firm´s Growth Path," Working Paper Series 2006:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2005. "Developer's Expertise and the Dynamics of Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 0504, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2006. "A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000326, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Smit, J.T.J., 2003. "The Economics of Private Equity," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2002-13-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Guiseppe Dari-Mattiacci, 2006. "Limiting Limited Liability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-070/1, Tinbergen Institute.