Report NEP-CFN-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ajit Singh & Ann Zammit, 2006. "Corporate Governance, Crony capitalism and Economic Crisis: Should the US Business Model replace the Asian Way of 'Doing Business'?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp329, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindhe, Tobias & Södersten, Jan, 2006. "The Equity Trap, the Cost of Capital and the Firm´s Growth Path," Working Paper Series 2006:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2005. "Developer's Expertise and the Dynamics of Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 0504, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2006. "A Theory of Liquidity and Regulation of Financial Intermediation," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000326, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:euriar:3000299 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore