Report NEP-CFN-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- An Chen & Michael Suchanecki, 2006. "Default Risk, Bankruptcy Procedures and the Market Value of Life Insurance Liabilities," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Jose L. B. Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2006. "Risk Premium: Insights Over The Threshold," Business Economics Working Papers wb062808, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:2006/01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:2006/02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francis A. Longstaff & Arvind Rajan, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligations," NBER Working Papers 12210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Johannes Juttner & David Chung & Wayne Leung, 2004. "Emerging Market Bond Returns – An Investor Perspective," Research Papers 0406, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.