Report NEP-CFN-2005-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin D. D. Evans (Georgetown University) and Viktoria Hnatkovska (Georgetown University), 2005. "International Capital Flows, Returns and World Financial Integration," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-17, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Martin D. D. Evans (Georgetown University) and Viktoria Hnatkovska (Georgetown University), 2005. "Solving General Equilibrium Models with Incomplete Markets and Many Assets," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-18, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Alberto Montagnoli & Nicola Spagnolo, 2006. "Stock Returns and Inflation: The Impact of Inflation Targeting," Working Papers 2005_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Andrew K. Rose & Robert P Flood, 2004. "Financial Integration; A New Methodology and An Illustration," IMF Working Papers 04/110, .
- Garry J. Schinasi, 2004. "Private Finance and Public Policy," IMF Working Papers 04/120, .
- Olivier D Jeanne, 2004. "Debt Maturity and the International Financial Architecture," IMF Working Papers 04/137, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2004. "Bank Consolidation and Performance; The Argentine Experience," IMF Working Papers 04/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau, 2004. "Pension Funds and Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 04/181, .