Report NEP-CFN-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:microe:450 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexandros Benos & George Papanastasopoulos, 2005. "Extending the Merton Model: A Hybrid Approach to Assessing Credit Quality," Finance 0505020, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Nov 2005.
- Item repec:eab:financ:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:financ:484 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masamitsu Ohnishi & Yusuke Osaki, 2005. "The Monotonicity of Asset Prices with Changes in Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Benno Torgler, 2004. "Taxation and Conditional Cooperation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).