Report NEP-CFN-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Pablo & Villanueva, Alvaro, 2005. "Shareholder value creators in the S&P 500: Year 2004," IESE Research Papers D/580, IESE Business School.
- Helios Herrera, 2005. "Sorting in Risk-Aversion and Asset Price Volatility," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000083, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Francesco Squintani, 2005. "Contracts, Liability Restrictions and Costly Verification," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 172782000000000102, www.najecon.org.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2005. "Le programme SBIC : analyse et enseignements," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-15, CIRANO.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2005. "Role and Effects of Credit Information Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 136, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Andrew W. Lo & Dmitry V. Repin & Brett N. Steenbarger, 2005. "Fear and Greed in Financial Markets: A Clinical Study of Day-Traders," NBER Working Papers 11243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.