Report NEP-CFN-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otavio Ribeiro De Medeiros & Alberto Shigueru Matsumoto, 2004. "Market Reaction and Volatility in the Brazilian Stock Market," Finance 0412020, EconWPA.
- Ricart, Joan E. & Rodriguez, Miguel A. & Sanchez, Pablo, 2004. "Sustainability in the boardroom: An empirical examination of Dow Jones sustainability world index leaders," IESE Research Papers D/577, IESE Business School.
- Malcolm Baker & Joshua Coval & Jeremy C. Stein, 2004. "Corporate Financing Decisions When Investors Take the Path of Least Resistance," NBER Working Papers 10998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kannai,Y. & Rosenmueller,J., 2003. "Strategic behavior on financial markets," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 351, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2004. "Holding Company and Bank: An Historical Comparative Perspective on Corporate Governance in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-310, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jenter, Dirk, 2004. "Executive Compensation, Incentives, and Risk," Working papers 4466-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.