Report NEP-CFN-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "Data Mining Sobre El Beta En España," Finance 0410011, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpfi:0410012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jianjun Miao, 2004. "Risk, uncertainty and option exercise," Finance 0410013, EconWPA.
- David Goldbaum, 2004. "On the Possibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-009, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Schindele, Ibolya, 2004. "Advice and Monitoring: Venture Financing with Multiple Tasks," SIFR Research Report Series 29, Institute for Financial Research.
- Kedar S. Kulkarni & Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "To what extent are investment bank-differentiating factors relevant for firms floating moderate-sized IPOs?," Finance 0410005, EconWPA, revised 01 Dec 2005.
- Hassan Naqvi, 2004. "The Valuation of Corporate Debt with Default Risk," Finance 0410010, EconWPA.