Report NEP-CFN-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lidén, Erik R., 2004. "Are Underwriter-Analysts More Informed? Scandinavian Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 132, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 18 Oct 2007.
- John Hutchinson & Ana Xavier, 2004. "Comparing the Impact of Credit Constraints on the Growth of SMEs in a Transition Country with an Established Market Economy," LICOS Discussion Papers 15004, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Harry DeAngelo & Linda DeAngelo & Rene Stulz, 2004. "Dividend Policy, Agency Costs, and Earned Equity," NBER Working Papers 10599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Hofler & Julie Ann Elston & Junsoo Lee, 2004. "Dividend Policy and Institutional Ownership: Empirical Evidence using a Propensity Score Matching Estimator," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-27, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Rainer Niemann, 2004. "Asymmetric Taxation and Cross-Border Investment Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1219, CESifo Group Munich.
- Svensson, Roger, 2004. "Commercialization of Patents and External Financing during the R&D-Phase," Working Paper Series 624, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jozef Konings & Marian Rizov & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2002. "Investment and Credit Constraints in Transition Economies: Micro Evidence from Poland, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Romania," LICOS Discussion Papers 11202, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.