Report NEP-CFN-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gatfaoui Hayette & Chauveau Thierry, 2004. "Pricing and Hedging Options in Incomplete Markets: Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility," Finance 0404002, EconWPA.
- Chatelain, 2004. "Mark-up and Capital Structure of the Firm facing Uncertainty," Finance 0404005, EconWPA.
- Jörg Döpke & Christian Pierdzioch, 2004. "Politics and the Stock Market ; Evidence from Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1203, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel Shapiro, 2004. "Assessing International Mergers And Acquisitions As A Mode Of Foreign Direct Investment," International Finance 0404009, EconWPA.
- Dirk Dohse & Andrea Schertler, 2003. "Explaining the Regional Distribution of New Economy Firms; A Count Data Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1193, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gatfaoui Hayette, 2004. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility: An Implementation of Merton’s Credit Risk Valuation," Finance 0404004, EconWPA.
- Andrea Schertler, 2003. "Driving Forces of Venture Capital Investments in Europe: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1172, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michael Stolpe, 2003. "Distribution Dynamics in European Venture Capital," Kiel Working Papers 1191, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andrea Schertler, 2004. "Sources of Funds and Specialization Patterns of European Venture Capital Investments," Kiel Working Papers 1200, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gatfaoui Hayette, 2004. "How Does Systematic Risk Impact Stocks? A Study On the French Financial Market," Finance 0404003, EconWPA.