Report NEP-CFN-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Geanakoplos & Felix Kubler, 2003. "Dollar Denominated Debt and Optimal Security Design," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1449, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Allard Bruinshoofd, 2003. "Corporate Investment and Financing Constraints: Connections with Cash management," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 110, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Engström, Stefan, 2004. "Does Active Portfolio Management Create Value? An Evaluation of Fund Managers' Decisions," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 553, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Darinka Dentcheva & Andrzej Ruszczynski, 2004. "Portfolio Optimization With Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Finance 0402016, EconWPA, revised 02 Mar 2006.
- Engström, Stefan, 2004. "Investment Strategies, Fund Performance and Portfolio Characteristics," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 554, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Laura Serlenga & Yongcheol Shin & Andy Snell, 2004. "A Panel Data Approach to Testing Anomaly Effects in Factor Pricing Models," ESE Discussion Papers 88, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Arjen Siegmann, 2003. "Optimal Investment Policies for Defined Benefit Pension Funds," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 112, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Randi Naes & Johannes A. Skjeltorp, 2003. "Strategic Investor Behaviour and the Volume-Volatility Relation in Equity Markets," Working Paper 2003/9, Norges Bank.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," Finance 0403002, EconWPA.
- Matias Braun & Borja Larrain, 2004. "Finance and the Business Cycle: International, Inter-industry Evidence," Finance 0403001, EconWPA.
- Paolo, BATTOCCHIO & Francesco, MENONCIN & Olivier, SCAILLET, 2003. "Optimal asset allocation for pension funds under mortality risk during the accumulation and decumulation phases," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).