Report NEP-CFN-2003-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Boguslavsky & Elena Boguslavskaya, 2003. "Optimal Arbitrage Trading," Finance 0309012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dries Heyman & Marc Deloof & Hubert Ooghe, 2003. "The debt-maturity structure of small firms in a creditor-oriented environment," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-24, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Linus Wilson, 2003. "Hard Debt, Soft CEOâ€™s and Union Rents," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe12, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Jonathan Lewellen & Stefan Nagel, 2003. "The Conditional CAPM does not Explain Asset-Pricing Anamolies," NBER Working Papers 9974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Baele, 2003. "Volatility Spillover Effects in European Equity Markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/189, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Francis Gupta & Yogi Thambiah & Eric Stubbs, 2003. "How Much Is Too Much? The Dillema of Consuming Assets in Retirement," Finance 0309011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric Stubbs & Francis Gupta, 2003. "VaR for Plan Sponsors," Finance 0309013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael R. King, 2003. "Income Trusts--Understanding the Issues," Staff Working Papers 03-25, Bank of Canada.