Report NEP-CFN-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen Abrahamson, 2003. "Efficient Path-Dependent Valuation Using Lattices: Fixed and Floating Strike Asian Options," Finance 0305005, EconWPA.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, Jr., 2003. "A Multinational Perspective on Capital Structure Choice and Internal Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 9715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dan Galai & Alon Raviv & Zvi Wiener, 2003. "Liquidation Triggers and the Valuation of Equity and Debt," Finance 0305002, EconWPA.
- George Woodward & Heather Anderson, 2003. "Does Beta React to Market Conditions? Estimates of Bull and Bear Betas using a Nonlinear Market Model with an Endogenous Threshold Parameter," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Marco Crocco & Anderson Cavalcante & Cláudio Barra, 2003. "Money and Space: the behaviour of liquidity preference of banks and public in a peripheral country," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td196, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Marc Saidenberg & Til Schuermann & May, . "The New Basel Capital Accord and Questions for Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-14, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2003. "Giffen Goods and Market Making," CSEF Working Papers 97, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Patrick Bolton & Jose Scheinkman & Wei Xiong, 2003. "Executive Compensation and Short-termist Behavior in Speculative Markets," NBER Working Papers 9722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Bandi & Benoit Perron, 2003. "Long memory and the relation between implied and realized volatility," Econometrics 0305004, EconWPA.