Report NEP-CFN-2003-05-08This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabrielle Wanzenried, 2003. "Capital Structure Inertia and CEO Compensation," Diskussionsschriften dp0305, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Bris, Arturo & Koskinen, Yrjö & Nilsson, Mattias, 2003. "The Euro and Corporate Valuations," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 525, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 06 Dec 2003.
- Marco Crocco & Anderson Cavalcante & Cláudio Barra & Vanessa da Costa Val, 2003. "Desenvolvimento econômico, preferência pela liquidez e acesso bancário: um estudo de caso [Economic development, liquidity preference and access to bank services: a case study]," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td192, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2003. "Optimal Public Policy For Venture Capital Backed Innovation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2003. "Collateral and Credit Supply," Staff Working Papers 03-11, Bank of Canada.
- Michael W. Brandt & Francis X. Diebold, 2003. "A No-Arbitrage Approach to Range-Based Estimation of Return Covariances and Correlations," NBER Working Papers 9664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.