Report NEP-CFN-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin D. Dietz & Christian Keuschnigg, 2003. "Corporate Income Tax Reform in Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "The Financing of Research and Development," Finance 0303003, EconWPA.
- Raymond Fisman & Inessa Love, 2003. "Financial Dependence and Growth Revisited," NBER Working Papers 9582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Trevor Boyns, 2003. "Automation and Management Accounting in British Manufacturing and Retail Financial Services, 1945-1968," Economic History 0303001, EconWPA.
- Chen-Chien Hsun & Shih Hui-Tzu, 2003. "Initial Public Offering and Corporate Governance in China's Transitional Economy," NBER Working Papers 9574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Youngjae Lim, 2003. "Sources of Corporate Financing and Economic Crisis in Korea: A Micro-evidence," NBER Working Papers 9575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Beauty Contests, Bubbles and Iterated Expectations in Asset Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1406, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.