Report NEP-CFN-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Verheul, I. & Thurik, A.R., 2000. "Start-Up Capital," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-07-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lubomir Lizal & Jan Svejnar, 2001. "Financial Conditions and Investment during the Transition: Evidence from Czech Firms," Development and Comp Systems 0012008, EconWPA.
- Ingo Fender, 2000. "The impact of corporate risk management on monetary policy transmission: some empirical evidence," BIS Working Papers 95, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore