Report NEP-CFN-2000-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suzanne Scotchmer., 1999. "Delegating Investment in a Common-Value Project," Economics Working Papers E99-266, University of California at Berkeley.
- P. Nowak, 1999. "Analysis of Applications of Some Ex-Ante Instruments for the Transfer of Catastrophic Risks," Working Papers ir99075, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Miguel Cantillo and Julian Wright., 2000. "How Do Firms Choose Their Lenders? An Empirical Investigation," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-256-Rev, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jonathan B. Berk Richard C. Green and Vasant Naik., 1998. "Valuation and Return Dynamics of New Ventures," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-284, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," Economics Working Papers E99-265, University of California at Berkeley.