Report NEP-CFN-1999-02-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirill Ilinski, 1999. "Virtual Arbitrage Pricing Theory," Finance 9902001, EconWPA.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Marcel Kahan, 1999. "The 'Lemons Effect' in Corporate Freeze-Outs," NBER Working Papers 6938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucian Bebchuk & Reinier Kraakman & George Triantis, 1999. "Stock Pyramids, Cross-Ownership, and the Dual Class Equity: The Creation and Agency Costs of Seperating Control from Cash Flow Rights," NBER Working Papers 6951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erlend Nier, 1997. "Optimal Managerial Remuneration and Firm-level Diversification," FMG Discussion Papers dp269, Financial Markets Group.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Christine Jolls, 2000. "Managerial Value Diversion and Shareholder Wealth," NBER Working Papers 6919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.