Report NEP-CDM-2022-10-31This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoit S Y Crutzen & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2022. "Comparative Politics with Intraparty Candidate Selection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 22-073/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2022. "Are Immigrants more Left leaning than Natives?," NBER Working Papers 30523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edda Torsdatter Solbakken, 2022. "Gender or class – What determines voting? Lessons from expanding the suffrage in early 1900s Norway," Discussion Papers 988, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Felix Kersting, 2022. "Welfare Reform and Repression in an Autocracy: Bismarck and the Socialists," Working Papers 0227, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Cipullo, Davide & Reslow, André, 2022. "Electoral Cycles in Macroeconomic Forecasts," Working Paper Series 415, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).