Report NEP-CDM-2022-03-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CDM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 2020. "Electoral Competition with Fake News," Working Papers 2020-11, Princeton University. Economics Department..
- Regina Anselm & Deepti Bhatia & Urs Fischbacher & Jan Hausfeld, 2022. "Blame and Praise: Responsibility Attribution Patterns in Decision Chains," TWI Research Paper Series 126, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Pramod Kumar Sur, 2022. "The Legacy of Authoritarianism in a Democracy," Papers 2202.03682, arXiv.org.
- Lucie Coufalová & Štěpán Mikula & Michal Ševčík, 2022. "Homophily in Voting Behavior: Evidence from Preferential Voting," MUNI ECON Working Papers 2022-04, Masaryk University, revised Feb 2023.
- Federico Ricca & Francesco Trebbi, 2022. "Minority Underrepresentation in U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 29738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.