Report NEP-CDM-2021-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eliaz, Kfir & Eilat, Ran, 2020. "Collective Information Acquisition," CEPR Discussion Papers 15324, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sonin, Konstantin & Egorov, Georgy, 2020. "The Political Economics of Non-democracy," CEPR Discussion Papers 15344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benoit S Y Crutzen & Hideo Konishi & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2021. "The Best at the Top? Candidate Ranking Strategies Under Closed List Proportional Representation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 21-039/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Davide Cipullo & André Reslow, 2021. "Electoral Cycles in Macroeconomic Forecasts," CESifo Working Paper Series 9088, CESifo.
- Battaglini, Marco & Leone Sciabolazza, Valerio & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2020. "Abstentions and Social Networks in Congress," CEPR Discussion Papers 15270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guerrero, Omar & Matter, Ulrich, 2021. "Quantifying Vote Trading Through Network Reciprocity," Economics Working Paper Series 2106, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Tabellini, Marco & Alesina, Alberto, 2020. "The Political Effects of Immigration: Culture or Economics?," CEPR Discussion Papers 15486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ying Chen & Jan Zapal, 2021. "Sequential Vote Buying," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp692, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Proto, Eugenio & Castagnetti, Alessandro, 2020. "Anger and Strategic Behavior: A Level-k Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 15264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benoit S Y Crutzen & Sabine Flamand, 2021. "Leaders, Factions and Electoral Success," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 21-041/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nick Lombardo, 2021. "Developing Air and Land Control at Toronto’s Airport: How Do Cities Use Their Fiscal Space?," IMFG Papers 53, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Sonin, Konstantin & Acemoglu, Daron & Egorov, Georgy, 2020. "Institutional Change and Institutional Persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 15295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bierbrauer, Felix & Polborn, Mattias, 2020. "Competitive Gerrymandering and the Popular Vote," CEPR Discussion Papers 15401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lydia Assouad & Amory Gethin & Thomas Piketty & Juliet-Nil Uraz, 2021. "Political Cleavages and Social Inequalities in Algeria, Iraq, and Turkey, 1990-2019," World Inequality Lab Working Papers halshs-03215898, HAL.