Report NEP-CDM-2021-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sompa, Andi Tenri, 2021. "Legislative Election 2019: Overview of the Civil Apparatus Position in Barito Kuala," OSF Preprints zmte8, Center for Open Science.
- Kellermann, Kim Leonie, 2021. "Trust we lost: The Treuhand experience and political behavior in the former German Democratic Republic," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2021, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Janet Porras-Mendoza & Charles R. Hankla & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2021. "Electoral Accountability and Fiscal Federalism: The Case of Peru," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper2106, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Eric Kamwa & Vincent Merlin & Faty Mbaye Top, 2021. "Scoring Run-off Rules, Single-peaked Preferences and Paradoxes of Variable Electorate," Working Papers hal-03143741, HAL.
- Joonkyu Choi & Veronika Penciakova & Felipe Saffie, 2021. "Political Connections, Allocation of Stimulus Spending, and the Jobs Multiplier," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2021-005r1, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Jul 2021.
- Arno Apffelstaedt & Jana Freundt & Christoph Oslislo, 2021. "Social Norms and Elections: How Elected Rules Can Make Behavior (In)Appropriate," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 068, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Alger, Ingela & Laslier, Jean-François, 2021. "Homo moralis goes to the voting booth: a new theory of voter turnout," IAST Working Papers 21-122, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Olsson, Henrik, 2021. "Election polling is not dead: A Bayesian bootstrap method yields accurate forecasts," OSF Preprints nqcgs, Center for Open Science.
- Abhijit Ramalingam & Brock V. Stoddard & James M. Walker, 2020. "Naturally occurring enhancements to competition for talent in teams," Working Papers 21-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Matteo Gamalerio & Massimo Morelli & Margherita Negri, 2021. "The Political Economy of Open Borders: Theory and Evidence on the role of Electoral Rules," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 21157, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Amory Gethin, 2021. "Political Cleavages, Class Structures, and the Politics of Old and New Minorities in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, 1963-2019," Working Papers halshs-03142214, HAL.
- Antonio Cabrales & Irma Clots-Figueras & Roberto HernÃ¡n-GonzÃ¡lez & Praveen Kujal, 2021. "Institutions and Opportunistic Behavior: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 21-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Marcela Ibañez Diaz & Menusch Khadjavi & Christina Martini, 2021. "Community Aspirations and Cooperation: Prescriptive vs. Descriptive Role Models," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 309650, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Harold L. Cole & Dirk Krueger & George J. Mailath & Yena Park, 2021. "Social Capital: A Double-Edged Sword," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 064, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Encarnacion Algaba & Rene van den Brink, 2021. "Networks, Communication and Hierarchy: Applications to Cooperative Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 21-019/IV, Tinbergen Institute.