Report NEP-CDM-2020-12-21This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebasti'an Morales & Charles Thraves, 2020. "On the Resource Allocation for Political Campaigns," Papers 2012.02856, arXiv.org.
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2020. "Political representation and the right of recall: A proposal," Department of Economics University of Siena 847, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Rodolphe Desbordes & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi, 2020. "A Theory of Elite-Biased Democracies," AMSE Working Papers 2039, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Thomas Piketty & Fabian Kosse, 2020. "Electoral Cleavages and Socioeconomic Inequality in Germany 1949-2017," PSE Working Papers halshs-03022265, HAL.
- Francesco Campo & Sara Giunti & Mariapia Mendola, 2020. "The Political Impact of Refugee Migration: Evidence from the Italian Dispersal Policy," Working Papers 456, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics.
- Amory Gethin, & Sultan Mehmood & Thomas Piketty, 2020. "Social Inequality and the Dynamics of Political and Ethnolinguistic Divides in Pakistan, 1970-2018," World Inequality Lab Working Papers halshs-03022253, HAL.
- Marcella Alsan & Katherine Eriksson & Gregory Niemesh, 2020. "Understanding the Success of the Know-Nothing Party," NBER Working Papers 28078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.