Report NEP-CDM-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hughes, Niall, 2020. "Strategic Voting in Two-Party Legislative Elections," MPRA Paper 100363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niklas Potrafke & Marcus Rösch & Heinrich Ursprung, 2020. "Election systems, the “beauty premium” in politics, and the beauty of dissent," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-026/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- J. Stephen Ferris & Bharatee Bhusana Dash, 2020. "On the Structure of the Political Party System in Indian States, 1957 - 2013," Carleton Economic Papers 20-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Pantelis Kammas & Vassilis Sarantides, 2020. "Gender voting gap in the dawn of urbanization: evidence from a quasi-experiment with Greek special elections," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 146, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Maria Arvaniti & Wolfgang Habla, 2020. "The Political Economy of Negotiating International Carbon Markets," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 20/335, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Horacio Larreguy & Juan Felipe Riaño, 2020. "Political Competition and State Capacity Evidence from a Land Allocation Program in Mexico," Documentos CEDE 018181, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Dotti, Valerio, 2019. "Political Parties and Policy Outcomes. Do Parties Block Reforms?," MPRA Paper 100227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Runsten, Philip & Werr, Andreas, 2020. "Team Collective Intelligence: Developing and testing a knowledge integration model," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2020:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Nils D. Steiner & Philipp Harms, 2020. "Local Trade Shocks and the Nationalist Backlash in Political Attitudes: Panel Data Evidence from Great Britain," Working Papers 2014, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Ben Weidmann & David J. Deming, 2020. "Team Players: How Social Skills Improve Group Performance," NBER Working Papers 27071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dolata, Ulrich, 2020. "Internet – Platforms – Regulation: Coordination of Markets and Curation of Sociality," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2020-02, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.