Report NEP-CDM-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kartik Misra, 2019. "Accumulation by Dispossession and Electoral Democracies : An Analysis of Land Acquisition for Special Economic Zones in India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Tanguiane, Andranick S., 2019. "Tackling the Bundestag growth by introducing fraction-valued votes," Working Paper Series in Economics 137, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Jonah Schulhofer-Wohl, 2019. "Social Distance and Parochial Altruism: An Experimental Study," Working Papers hal-02135633, HAL.
- BELLEFLAMME Paul, & LAMBERT Thomas, & SCHWIENBACHER Armin,, 2019. "Crowdfunding dynamics," CORE Discussion Papers 2019014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Asatryan, Zareh & Havlik, Annika, 2019. "The political economy of multilateral lending to European regions," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.