Report NEP-CDM-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanguiane, Andranick S., 2019. "Combining the third vote with traditional elections," Working Paper Series in Economics 132, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Jaelle Scheuerman & Jason L. Harman & Nicholas Mattei & K. Brent Venable, 2019. "Heuristics in Multi-Winner Approval Voting," Papers 1905.12104, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Pranab Bardhan & Sandip Mitra & Dilip Mookherjee & Anusha Nath, 2018. "Resource Transfers to Local Governments: Political Manipulation and Household Responses in West Bengal," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-319, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Helénsdotter, Ronja, 2019. "Experimental Evidence on Cooperation, Political Affiliation, and Group Size," Working Papers in Economics 765, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Shino Takayama & Yuki Tamura & Terence Yeo, 2019. "Primaries, Strategic Voters and Heterogenous Valences," Discussion Papers Series 605, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gloria Gennaro & Giampaolo Lecce & Massimo Morelli, 2019. "Intertemporal Evidence on the Strategy of Populism," Working Papers 647, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Patrick Lahr & Justus Winkelmann, 2019. "Fake Experts," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_093, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Jonah Schulhofer-Wohl, 2019. "Social Distance and Parochial Altruism: An Experimental Study," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02135633, HAL.
- Neretina, Ekaterina, 2019. "Essays in corporate finance, political economy, and competition," Other publications TiSEM 81be2b90-2bec-4cf5-baf2-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.