Report NEP-CDM-2019-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Astrid Dannenberg & Corina Haita-Falah & Sonja Zitzelsberger, 2019. "Voting on the Threat of Exclusion in a Public Goods Experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201908, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Marco Battaglini, 2019. "Coalition Formation in Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 25664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippos Louis & Matias Núñez & Dimitrios Xefteris, 2019. "The Virtuous Cycle of Agreement," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2019, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sheheryar Banuri & Stefan Dercon & Varun Gauri, 2018. "Biased Policy Professionals," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 18-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Stephanos Vlachos, 2019. "On war and political radicalization," Vienna Economics Papers 1904, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sebastiano Della Lena, 2019. "Non-Bayesian Social Learning and the Spread of Misinformation in Networks," Working Papers 2019:09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Grewenig, Elisabeth & Lergetporer, Philipp & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2019. "Do Party Positions Affect the Public\'s Policy Preferences?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 149, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Victorien Barbet & Noé Guiraud & Vincent Laperrière & Juliette Rouchier, 2019. "Haggling on Values: Towards Consensus or Trouble," Working Papers halshs-02066846, HAL.
- Pal, Rupayan & Sharma, Ajay, 2018. "Preferences over public good, political delegation and leadership in tax competition," MPRA Paper 92861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Isoni & Robert Sugden & Jiwei Zheng, 2018. "The Pizza Night Game: Efficiency, Conflict and Inequality in Tacit Bargaining Games with Focal Points," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 18-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Mike Brock & Joel Russell, 2018. "Park Life: Assessing the need to Understand User Group Needs when Balancing Commercial Enterprise with Biodiversity Conservation," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Justus Baron & Jorge Contreras & Martin Husovec & Pierre Larouche, 2019. "Making the Rules: The Governance of Standard Development Organizations and their Policies on Intellectual Property Rights," JRC Working Papers JRC115004, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2018. "Cooperative games with externalities and probabilistic coalitional beliefs," MPRA Paper 92862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Vona, 2019. "Job losses and political acceptability of climate policies: why the ‘job-killing’ argument is so persistent and how to overturn it," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6d7es28iae9, Sciences Po.