Report NEP-CDM-2018-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas & Mauricio A. Vela, 2018. "Sunlight Disinfects? Free Media in Weak Democracies," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 016174, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Berno Büchel & Stefan Klößner & Martin Lochmüller & Heiko Rauhut, 2018. "The Strength of Weak Leaders - An Experiment on Social Influence and Social Learning in Teams," Working Papers 2018.02, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bhattacherjee, Sanjay & Sarkar, Palash, 2018. "Voting in the Goods and Service Tax Council of India," MPRA Paper 86239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nizar Allouch & Maya Jalloul, 2018. "Strategic Default in Financial Networks," Working Papers 852, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bernd Irlenbusch & Rainer Michael Rilke & Gari Walkowitz, 2018. "Designing Feedback in Voluntary Contribution Games - The Role of Transparency," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 18-01, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Raouf Boucekine & Fabien Prieur & Chrysovalantis Vasilakis & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Stochastic petropolitics: The dynamics of institutions in resource-dependent economies," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Sean HORAN & Martin J. OSBORNE & M. Remzi SANVER, 2018. "Positively Responsive Collective Choice Rules and Majority Rule : A Generalization of May’s Theorem to Many Alternatives," Cahiers de recherche 03-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Anesi, Vincent & Bowen, T. Renee, 2018. "Policy Experimentation, Redistribution and Voting Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 12797, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouton, Laurent & Conconi, Paola & Pino, Francisco & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2018. "Guns, Environment, and Abortion: How Single-Minded Voters Shape Politicians' Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 12801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hulya Eraslan & Saltuk Ozerturk, 2018. "Information Gatekeeping and Media Bias," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1808, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Lapointe, Simon, 2018. ""Love Thy Neighbour"? The Effect of Income and Language Differences on Votes for Municipal Secessions," Working Papers 107, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Emerson Melo, 2018. "A Variational Approach to Network Games," Working Papers 2018.05, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mamadou Gueye & Nicolas Quérou & Raphael Soubeyran, 2018. "Does equity induce inefficiency? An experiment on coordination," CEE-M Working Papers 18-07, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Mervi Huhtelin & Suvi Nenonen & Juha-Matti Junnonen & Arja-Liisa Kaasinen & Minna Andersson, 2017. "Trust and Places - Case Interorganizational Product Development Project," ERES eres2017_323, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Eric Kamwa & Vincent Merlin, 2018. "The Likelihood of the Consistency of Collective Rankings under Preferences Aggregation with Four Alternatives using Scoring Rules: A General Formula and the Optimal Decision Rule," Working Papers hal-01757742, HAL.
- Alexander V. Karpov, 2018. "An Informational Basis for Voting Rules," HSE Working papers WP BRP 188/EC/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tatyana Rudneva, 2018. "Global Security Governance At Work: The Case of 2008 Russia-Georgia Conflict," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/IR/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jørgen Skatland & Ole Møystad, 2017. "Perceived success VS real added value in project development. Analysing cognitive content and information modalization in the early phase concept development: A case study of a commercial real estate ," ERES eres2017_342, European Real Estate Society (ERES).