Report NEP-CDM-2017-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Faravelli & Kenan Kalayci & Carlos Pimienta, 2017. "Costly Voting: A Large-scale Real Effort Experiment," Discussion Papers 2017-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Huihui Ding, 2017. "Conformity Preferences and Information Gathering Effort in Collective Decision Making," 2017 Papers pdi498, Job Market Papers.
- Fabien Prieur & Benteng Zou, 2017. "On the impact of indirect competition for political influence on environmental policy," DEM Discussion Paper Series 17-16, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Szczypinska, Agnieszka, 2017. "Who gains more power in the EU after Brexit?," MF Working Papers 27, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Kellermann, Kim Leonie, 2017. "Political participation and party capture in a dualized economy: A game theory approach," CIW Discussion Papers 4/2017, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Achim Hagen & Jan Schneider, 2017. "Boon or Bane? Trade Sanctions and the Stability of International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers V-403-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Leonardo Bonilla-Mejía & Iván Higuera-Mendieta, 2017. "Political Alignment in the Time of Weak Parties: Electoral Advantages and Subnational Transfers in Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 260, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Chen, Chi-Ying & Chang, Shao-Liang, 2017. "SNS Vs App campaigning: Candidateʼs self-presentation on Facebook and LINE in a mixed-gender election," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168478, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Mostapha Diss & Frank Steffen, 2017. "The Distribution of Power in the Lebanese Parliament Revisited," Working Papers halshs-01587503, HAL.
- Ishikawa Sachiko, 2017. "A New Perspective on Conflict Resolution in Asia: Integration of Peace and Development for the Philippines," Working Papers 155, JICA Research Institute.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Romain Gibert, 2017. "Cooperation or non-cooperation in R&D: how should research be funded? ," Working Papers hal-01587014, HAL.
- Clotilde Coron, 2016. "The negotiation of collective agreements in France: Challenges and characteristics of negotiating gender equality," Post-Print hal-01377305, HAL.