Report NEP-CDM-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Umair Khalil & Sulagna Mookerjee & Ryan Tierney, 2016. "Social Interactions in Voting Behavior: Evidence from India," Working Papers 16-21, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Ghosh, Sugata & Mitra, Anirban, 2016. "Ethnic Diversity, Public Spending and Political Regimes," MPRA Paper 75546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patricia Justino & Bruno Martorano, 2016. "Redistribution, inequality and political participation: Evidence from Mexico during the 2008 financial crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 140, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2016. "Individual and Group Preferences Over Risk: An Experiment," EconStor Preprints 148357, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- P. Roberti, 2016. "Citizens or lobbies: who controls policy?," Working Papers wp1085, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- N. Chesterley & P. Roberti, 2016. "Populism and Institutional Capture," Working Papers wp1086, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2016. "Trump, Condorcet and Borda: Voting paradoxes in the 2016 Republican presidential primaries," MPRA Paper 75598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vardan, Baghdasaryan & Elena, Manzoni, 2016. "Set them (almost) free. Discretion in electoral campaigns under asymmetric information," Working Papers 354, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 13 Dec 2016.
- G. Bellettini & P. Roberti, 2016. "Politicians' coherence and government debt," Working Papers wp1087, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gabriele Camera & Alessandro Gioffre, 2016. "Asymmetric Social Norms," Working Papers 16-30, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Pietro Battiston & Simona Gamba, 2016. "When the two ends meet: an experiment on cooperation across the Italian North-South divide," LEM Papers Series 2016/41, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew, 2016. "Social Interactions and Aspirations Formation in Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 250150, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Gianluca Misuraca & Fiorenza Lipparini & Csaba Kucsera, 2016. "JRC Insights - Social Policy Innovation Series - The role of the Social Economy in promoting Social Investment," JRC Working Papers JRC104054, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Joan Costa-Font & Divya Parmar, 2016. "Political agency and public healthcare: Evidence from India," WIDER Working Paper Series 135, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).