Report NEP-CDM-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David P. Baron & Renee Bowen & Salvatore Nunnari, 2016. "Durable Coalitions and Communication: Public versus Private Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 22821, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Goldbaum, 2016. "Networks formation to assist decision making," Working Paper Series 37, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero & Adrienne LeBas, 2016. "Does electoral violence affect voting choice and willingness to vote? Evidence from a vignette experiment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-35, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hulya Eraslan & Jan Zapal, 2016. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp570, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Martin Weitzman, 2016. "On a World Climate Assembly and the Social Cost of Carbon," NBER Working Papers 22813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cinnirella, Francesco & Schueler, Ruth M., 2016. "Nation Building: The Role of Central Spending in Education," CEPR Discussion Papers 11621, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pawel Weichbroth, 2016. "Facing the Brainstorming Theory. A Case of Requirements Elicitation," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 42, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- AJ Bostian & David Goldbaum, 2016. "Emergent Coordination among Competitors," Working Paper Series 36, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Revelli, Federico, 2016. "Voter turnout in Italian municipal elections, 2002-2013," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201616, University of Turin.
- Vicente Calabuig & Gonzalo Olcina & Fabrizio Panebianco, 2016. "Culture and team production," Working Papers 587, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.