Report NEP-CDM-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Battaglini & Salvatore Nunnari & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2016. "The Political Economy of Public Debt: A Laboratory Study," NBER Working Papers 22406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hülya K. Eraslan & Jan Zápal, 2016. "Efficiency of Flexible Budgetary Institutions," NBER Working Papers 22457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosenqvist, Olof, 2016. "Rising to the occasion? Youth political knowledge and the voting age," Working Paper Series 2016:6, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Stefano Gagliarducci & M. Daniele Paserman, 2016. "Gender Differences in Cooperative Environments? Evidence from the U.S. Congress," NBER Working Papers 22488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bakó, Barna & Isztin, Péter, 2016. "Psychic Punishment Costs and Deterrence," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/10, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Gregory F. Nemet & Martina Kraus & Vera Zipperer, 2016. "The Valley of Death, the Technology Pork Barrel, and Public Support for Large Demonstration Projects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1601, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alejandro Lee-Penagos, 2016. "Learning to Coordinate: Co-Evolution and Correlated Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2016-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Lergetporer, Philipp & Schwerdt, Guido & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger, 2016. "Information and Preferences for Public Spending: Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 292, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).