Report NEP-CDM-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Willem Sas, 2015. "Voluntary Provision of Public Knowledge Goods: Group-Based Social Preferences and Coalition Formation," AMSE Working Papers 1545, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 03 Nov 2015.
- Sourav Bhattacharya & John Duffy & Sun-Tak Kim, 2015. "Voting with Endogenous Information Acquisition: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 151602, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Filip Matejka & Guido Tabellini, 2015. "Electoral Competition with Rationally Inattentive Voters," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp552, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Rostislav F. Turovsky, 2015. "Systemic Opposition at Russia’S Gubernatorial Elections," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/PS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Alan Krause, 2015. "Changing Social Preferences and Optimal Redistributive Taxation," Discussion Papers 15/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pau Balart & Subhasish Chowdhury & Orestis Troumpounis, 2015. "Linking individual and collective contests through noise level and sharing rules," Working Papers 98653895, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Toke Reinholt Fosgaard & Marco Piovesan, 2015. "Nudge for (the Public) Good: How Defaults can affect Cooperation," IFRO Working Paper 2015/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Lata Gangadharan & Nikos Nikiforakis & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Equality concerns and the limits of self-governance in heterogeneous populations," Working Papers 1525, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Vítor Castro & Rodrigo Martins, 2015. "Budget, expenditures composition and political manipulation: Evidence from Portugal," NIPE Working Papers 4/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Timothy N. Cason & Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2015. "Asymmetric and Endogenous Within-Group Communication in Competitive Coordination Games," Working Papers 15-23, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.