Report NEP-CDM-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berggren, Niclas & Jordahl, Henrik & Poutvaara, Panu, 2015. "The Right Look: Conservative Politicians Look Better and Voters Reward It," Discussion Papers in Economics 24882, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Englmaier, Florian & Stowasser, Till, 2013. "Electoral cycles in savings bank lending," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 508, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2015. "Multicandidate Elections: Aggregate Uncertainty in the Laboratory," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Mazurek, Jiří, 2015. "On a preference analysis in a group decision making," MPRA Paper 64998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeongeun Ahn, 2015. "The Generation Vote and Influential Media Power in Republic of Korea," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504157, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Georgy Egorov, 2015. "Single-Issue Campaigns and Multidimensional Politics," NBER Working Papers 21265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yasushi Asako, 2014. "Campaign Promises as an Imperfect Signal: How does an Extreme Candidate Win against a Moderate Candidate?," Working Papers 1411, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Ziv Hellman & Ron Peretz, 2015. "Values for Cooperative Games over Graphs and Games With Inadmissible Coalitions," Working Papers 2015-04, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Pannicke, Julia, 2014. "Culturally-biased voting in the Eurovision Song Contest: Do national contests differ?," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 92, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:768 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spiros Bougheas & Jeroen Nieboer & Martin Sefton, 2015. "Risk Taking and Information Aggregation in Groups," Discussion Papers 2015-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2015. "Team Incentives and Leadership," Discussion Papers 2015-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Doruk İriş & Jungmin Lee & Alessandro Tavoni, 2015. "Delegation and public pressure in a threshold public goods game: theory and experimental evidence," GRI Working Papers 186, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Timothy N. Cason & Vai-Lam Mui, 2015. "Individual versus Group Play in the Repeated Coordinated Resistance Game," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- David Kopanyi & Anita Kopanyi-Peuker, 2015. "Endogenous information disclosure in experimental oligopolies," Discussion Papers 2015-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Tor Eriksson & Lei Mao & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Saving Face and Group Identity," Working Papers 1515, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.