Report NEP-CDM-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shuo Liu, 2015. "Voting with public information," ECON - Working Papers 191, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2017.
- Valentina Bosetti & Melanie Heugues & Alessandro Tavoni, 2015. "Luring Others into Climate Action: Coalition Formation Games with Threshold and Spillover Effects," Working Papers 2015.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pietro Battiston & Luca Stanca, 2015. "Boundedly Rational Opinion Dynamics in Social Networks: Does Indegree Matter?," LEM Papers Series 2015/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Adena, Maja & Enikolopov, Ruben & Petrova, Maria & Santarosa, Veronica & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2015. "Radio and the rise of the Nazis in prewar Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-310r, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Edward Cartwright & Anna Stepanova, 2015. "Efficiency in a forced contribution threshold public good game," Studies in Economics 1506, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Abel Bojar, 2015. "Biting the Hand that Feeds: Reconsidering Partisanship in an Age of Permanent Austerity," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 91, European Institute, LSE.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Ruth Vargas Hill, 2015. "Redistribution and Group Participation: Comparative Experimental Evidence from Africa and the UK," NBER Working Papers 21127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paola Conconi & David De Remer & Georg Kirchsteiger & Lorenzo Trimarchi & Maurizio Zanardi, 2015. "Suspiciously Timed Trade Disputes," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-16, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2015. "Bargaining agenda in a unionised monopoly with network effects," MPRA Paper 64090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2015. "Cooperation and Distributive Conflict," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.