Report NEP-CDM-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jenny C. Aker & Paul Collier & Pedro C. Vicente, 2013. "Is information power? Using mobile phones and free newspapers during an election in Mozambique," FEUNL Working Paper Series novafrica:wp1304, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Gersbach, Hans & Imhof, Stephan & Tejada, Oriol, 2014. "Channeling the Say in Political Decision Bodies," CEPR Discussion Papers 10154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Neher, Frank, 2014. "Democratic Redistribution and Rule of the Majority," CEPR Discussion Papers 10086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dirk Foremny & Ronny Freier & Marc-Daniel Moessinger & Mustafa Yeter, 2014. "Overlapping Political Budget Cycles in the Legislative and the Executive," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1429, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gari Walkowitz & Arne R. Weiss, 2014. ""Read my Lips!" Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Electoral Competition on Shirking and Trust," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-07, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Leonzio Rizzo & Alberto Zanardi, 2014. "Policy outcomes of single and double-ballot elections," Working papers 13, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Antony Millner & Geoffrey Heal, 2014. "Resolving Intertemporal Conflicts: Economics vs Politics," NBER Working Papers 20705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca, Davide & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2014. "Electoral politics and regional development: assessing the geographical allocation of public investment in Turkey," CEPR Discussion Papers 10043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Scharf, Kimberley & Smith, Sarah, 2014. "Relational Warm Glow and Giving in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 10051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Resul Cesur & Naci Mocan, 2014. "Does Secular Education Impact Religiosity, Electoral Participation and the Propensity to Vote for Islamic Parties? Evidence from an Education Reform in a Muslim Country," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1422, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Haydée Lugo & Maxi San Miguel, 2014. "Learning and coordinating in a multilayer network," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2014-30, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Bhanu Gupta & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2014. "Local funds and political competition: Evidence from the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-042-14, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- OKADA, Akira, 2014. "International Cooperation and Institution Formation: A Game Theoretic Perspective," Discussion Papers 2014-17, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Daniel LaFave & Duncan Thomas, 2014. "Extended Families and Child Well-being," NBER Working Papers 20702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.