Report NEP-CDM-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas GAVOILLE & Jean-Michel JOSSELIN & Fabio PADOVANO, 2014. "What do you know about your mayor? Voters’ information and jurisdiction size," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy, revised Aug 2015.
- Jean-François Caulier & A. Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Contractually stable networks," Post-Print hal-00633611, HAL.
- René van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2013. "Measuring Power and Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders," Post-Print hal-00756720, HAL.
- Eric Kamwa & Vincent Merlin, 2014. "Scoring Rules over Subsets of Alternatives: Consistency and Paradoxes," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201412, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Henning, Laura Sophie, 2014. "Shareholder Voting and Merger Returns," Working Papers on Finance 1416, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Jul 2015.
- Filipe Campante & Quoc-Anh Do & Bernardo Guimaraes, 2014. "Capital Cities, Conflict, and Misgovernance: Theory and Evidence," Sciences Po publications 2014-13, Sciences Po.
- Paul Maarek & Renaud Bourlès & Michael T.Dorsch, 2014. "Income Redistribution and the Diversity of Consumer Goods," THEMA Working Papers 2014-21, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Doi, Takero, 2014. "Tax Policy under the “Generational Election System”," CIS Discussion paper series 633, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anja Neundorf & James Adams, 2014. "The Micro-foundation of Party Competition and Issue Ownership: The Reciprocal Effects of Citizens' Issue Salience and Party Attachments," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 692, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Timo Heinrich & Thomas Mayrhofer, 2014. "Higher-order Risk Preferences in Social Settings - An Experimental Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 0508, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Peter A. Coles & Ran I. Shorrer, "undated". "Correlation in the Multiplayer Electronic Mail Game," Working Paper 89381, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Bernard GROFMAN & Joseph GODFREY, 2014. "Aspiration Models of Committee Decision Making," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2014-04-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Egil Matsen & Gisle J. Natvik & Ragnar Torvik, 2014. "Petro Populism," Working Papers No 1/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Michel Grabisch, 2013. "The core of games on ordered structures and graphs," Post-Print hal-00803233, HAL.
- Jordi Brandts & Ayça Ebru Giritligil & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "An Experimental Study of Persuasion Bias and Social Influence in Networks," BELIS Working Papers 2014-03, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.